As a full service commercial title agency, NexGen has extensive experience with multiple types of real estate transactions. You can also benefit from our strong attorney support system—built over the course of 25+ years—that increases our speed, efficiency and ability to anticipate challenges. We get it right the first time.
- Purchase. This type of transaction involves buying a commercial property outright, whether it is a cash purchase or through a loan.
- New construction. If the commercial property is still in the building phase, the loan and title insurance will change as the project moves toward completion.
- Refinance. When changing lenders or refinancing for more favorable terms, the commercial title must be updated as well.
- 1031 exchange. With this type of transaction, the investor avoids capital gain taxes by selling one property and then reinvesting the proceeds into the purchase of another.
- Contingency. Almost every transaction features some type of contingency—such as a property inspection, title issues or loss of financing—as an added safety precaution.
- Dispute escrows. Funds and legal paperwork such as deeds are held in escrow during the closing process. If a dispute arises, NexGen can help achieve a resolution.